Translate

Friday, July 2, 2021

Heat upon heat upon heat

         We're frying these days. Anyone still out there saying that climate change is a myth? I'd tell them to go to Hell, but they can just hang around outside and get heat exhaustion right here on Earth. Anyway, I'm hiding behind my drawn curtains, hugging my beloved AC, and downing as much no name KoolAid as I need. I'm playing TS3 but I don't have any ready pics for you right now. Legends of Idleon continues to hold my interest. I don't get the concept of guilds in an AFK game. I keep having to turn people down as a result. I'm sure the developer of this game had a rationale, but I honestly don't see it. I check in, update my 'dudes', give them something to do, and then leave the game. Clicker Heroes also has guilds, and I don't get it there either.

         Hail and well met to my two or three followers. Got a question for you. Would you happen to know what kind of beans go into making refried beans? I bought a tin of them today (I can fry them up and make a sammich with'em - yes, I'm weird) and I was just wondering. Of course, I'll Google the answer if it really gets on my nerves to do so. I'm thinking it's either romano or pinto beans. I fried up some romano beans and had them with curried rice last night. Rice and beans: a fine staple for centuries. I should have added more curry, I think. Anyway, now that I actually know what I'm doing as far as rice goes, I have something besides ramen to eat for lunch and dinner.

       I'm off work now until the end of August. Life is there. I guess that's all I have for you guys today. I will try to stop by here more often and post the nonsense of my life. The restrictions are lifting, and we will soon be out of the woods. Keep on keeping on with masking and social distancing. We'll get through this soon.


BYE.

No comments: