Translate

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Drumbeats!

        Giving a shout-out to a Youtube channel I learned about a few days ago. Yes, it has been established that I do not have anything that can be described as a life. I will now re-establish this truth by gushing unnecessarily over the YT channel GTOger of Dallas, TX.

 


       People who park illegally are maddening bugbears, and it just seems like there's never a tow-truck around when you need one. Well, in the industrial area of Deep Ellum, there's a parking lot for an IT company where the tow trucks are frequent visitors. Great sound effects, editing, and snarky humour to boot. This channel has even been on the news. I've been watching and rewatching these videos and loving it all. There's even a video that refers to the Sims so yes, it ties in with blog at least a little.

      If this does not convince you that I am utterly lacking in a life, then I really don't know what to do with you. Hope you are all doing well. Here comes the end of July.

 

BYE.

No comments: