Translate

Friday, January 1, 2021

Welp, it's 2021

       Still here, still embittered, still the loveless old hag you all know and avoid. Anyway, Xmas was okay and New Year's was okay. Back to work this Monday and my car needs servicing. I am never buying a used car again if I can help it.

      Reading Ruth W. Grant's 'Hypocrisy and integrity' and feeling a little annoyed with Goodreads. What's this 'over capacity' business? Of course, I'm not the only one checking my stats and starting my reading challenge for 2021. I came in a book shy of my target, I suspect. It be what it be.

     Dave Barry's review of 2020 was truer and more hilarious than anything I could or would have written. I love that man so much, and I wish him and his family nothing but the best for the new year. We need his humour more than ever. Be well and be safe, dude. Meanwhile, I'm still walking in circles and trying to keep increasing the number of steps I take every day. I hit 22000 steps a few days ago. New year - might hit 25000 before the month is up.

     Does anyone want to see some Sims?






     My wish is my command, and I wish all of you nothing but the best for this new year. I hope that the tiny flickers of hope in our hearts become a blinding radiance that never goes out. Be well and be safe, you awesome people. BYE.

No comments: