Translate

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Ambivalence or Apathy

     I should be excited for Xmas; but thanks to the pandemic, I'm feeling immensely meh. Not sure if this is a sign of ambivalence or plain old apathy. Does one term follow another? Anyway, my tender feelings to the few that follow this blog. I wish you nowt but the best for the end of this whole miserable year and nowt but the greatest hope for 2021. 💕

     I've been playing some Skyrim of late and watching a Youtuber/Twitcher named Rufert play Morrowind. The scenery in Morrowind looks gorgeous but Rufert played an unarmoured, hand-to-hand Argonian. My play style in Skyrim has been that of a sneaky archer. I'm nearly topped out on sneak in that game. A sneaky orc chick; not summat one sees very often, eh? 

     It's crazy cold today and I've been grumpy and in dire need of a hug. It's been months since my last hug. Okay, enough griping. The pandemic will end eventually, and then I can go back to hugging my family until they run from me. Now, should I post a few pictures that have nothing to do with the season? Yeah, why not.




Whoa, where did this last pic come from?

BYE.

1 comment:

Vidkid20 said...

Nice to see your face and your kitty. <3