Translate

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

A fine day

       Because of the pandemic, I supervise outdoors several times a week. I help oversee two classes of 6s and they enjoy running around. It was a very clear sky and half-decent temps. Climate change has its moments, and it's very hard to feel guilty about such nice weather. It's been a week since the temper tantrum at Capitol Hill, and the Orange Turd caught himself a most dubious distinction. First (supposed) president to get impeached twice - let the welkin ring with schadenfreude! Next week will bring us Boring Biden. This time the welkin shall echo with relieved sighs.

      My sister loaned me the two volumes of 'The Monkees' and I'm enjoying the viewing. I'm not the binging type, so it's going to take a while for me to go through both seasons. There are just two of the dudes left; long may they live! To quote the video below, "Old age shall this generation waste" but DVD's may yet save us from missing all this good taste.

 


       A shout-out to WØEPD - Rabbit Ears TV, where I found this advert. I originally saw this advert on a copy of 'Head' - trust me; that is not a movie to miss. Flawed but interesting, said MAD Magazine. But yeah, old age will waste us all in the end. No, I'm not feeling my age. I have another 30-40 years before I should be able to complain about being old. My memère turns 94 in February and I don't think she complains about being old. Then again, this is the woman who went parasailing for the first time at 70. She's more connected to social media than I am.

     No sims stuff today. Maybe another time. Just meandering and pondering meaninglessly. Oh, and the television show 'The Monkees' had its moments of good taste, for yer big fat information.

BYE.

No comments: