Translate

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

In the Balance

       I thought at first that my dishwasher was going to join my washing machine. There's a spatula in the way, so no big deal. How much do dishwashers cost anyway? In the 600-700 dollar range, eh? Oogh. Not like I can afford that right now. However, my dishwasher lives still and all is well. I may need to get a credit line one of these days. Look at me being all adult! Anyway, there is hope on the school front. Who told the education minister to only let the kids come back after Labour Day? I guess Pallister did not get his way. No word from the superintendent as to when the EAs and I can go back in the fall. I guess it won't be until late August like always.

      I hope what little I have pulls me through. Anyway, mustn't let my GAD take over and turn me into a quivering mass. I finished reading 'On writing' by Jorge Luis Borges yesterday. Apparently, I read it back in 2014 but have no memory of doing that. I guess I should check my diary from 2014 for more information. Oh, and the WPL's doors are open for book exchanges again! Ooooooh, so tingly! 😍  I went yesterday and picked up the only book that was waiting for me. Poor little thing's been waiting for months for me. I brought a few books back and will bring the rest when I have another book waiting for me. That's just how I roll.

       My plantsims moved from Twinbrook to Starlight Shores recently. I downloaded and installed the Tempest mod from NRAAS and man, do I love not having all those blasted leaves and leaf piles everywhere in the spring. I also like not having so much mist in the area now. Twinbrook is beautiful but lousy with gloom. Anyway, I will post pics of the new Reardon digs once I've taken enough of them.

      Now for some generic shots of my sims. Tell me you weren't expecting this!







BYE.

No comments: