Translate

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Haz insurance?

       When I moved into my own apartment, it was insisted upon that I get apartment insurance. When I moved into the condo, the insurance 'went condo' as well. My insurance company gave me a discount because I'd gone ten years without a claim. Well, I am going to crush that perfect record. I developed a leaky faucet (which I got replaced today) but now my neighbour below has a lovely water stain on her ceiling. It was at the back of my mind that this might happen but my insurance should cover this... right? Well, I have to get in touch with the condo corp. before I do anything else. I took pics that I'll be sending along with the email.

        The timing is great, eh? I'm on EI right now and will be until the schools open up. Money is a question. The current active cases in Manitoba stands at 8 and restaurants have begun to open up to dining in (maintaining social distancing, of course). The school year will hopefully start up early and I'll be able to start early too. Anyway, that's what's going on with me. On the sims front I have a few Plantsims (first time ever!) in one of my games. I love not needing to make my sims cook. I also love when my Plantsims insult their plants. Flirting is also pretty cute.

       Davy, my first Plantsim, was brought into being by this extraordinary mind. Dr. Quinn Reardon at your service.










Though it's doubtful anyone would want his services.




    That's all for me. BYE.

No comments: