Translate

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

My GAD's getting desperate

     With my layoff a reality and not just a dreadful possibility (and plumbob willing, we'll all be back in September) and rationalization in play for the past month, my anxieties are desperate for recognition. The accursed GAD-about is darting here and there in my head looking for some small thing to chew on. I've rationalized that I will be okay on a financial level as long as the schools open on some level in September. It should be very interesting to see what the library will look like. Meanwhile, as long as I don't go on any spending sprees, I should be fine. Not that I'm celebrating here. I'm sure that I will have something burning a hole in my brain again soon.

     Meanwhile, I paid a visit to NRAAS Industries (aka: a fantastic site for mods) and downloaded something new. I have a few diseases to play with in my game thanks to Vector but yesterday I downloaded and installed Sims Drinks. Hey, it's been only a couple of years since I dared to mess with mods and CC (Thank you Fresh Prince!); it's time the nectar/juice actually did something to my sims that was a little more M than T. Should be interesting to see what the townies will do when they've had a couple of drinks from the various juice bars around town. So far, I've had a sim burst into tears when she got home after a couple of drinks.

     On the pandemic level, Manitoba jumped to 26 active cases the other day and we're holding steady thus far. There's going to be an update on the government website this afternoon so maybe that number will have gone down dramatically. I can hope for a mass recovery, can't I? Us going down to single digits would be simply beautiful. Meanwhile, Paralives might be going down the TS4 route with its 'paras'. Not an encouraging sign. The customization looks incredible but if the gameplay does not rival that of TS2 I know many people will be unimpressed. Alex Massé (that how he spells it?), you have a few big decisions to make. Choose well and wisely. The world does NOT need another blasphemy like TS4.

      Anyway, that is all for now. I expect to be posting more often but whether I do is anyone's guess.

BYE.

No comments: