Translate

Friday, May 1, 2020

Mumbling in the corner

      To be honest, I'm not really. It's just getting close to feeding time and the cat's getting on my nerves. A hydro pole caught fire in the neighbourhood and turned off the lights for over 3000 people. Good thing I wasn't yelling at my sims when it happened. Corruption worse than what's going on in the White House. Okay, stuff the politics. Manitoba is down to 38 active cases in the great corona game and Nunavut finally joined the party with their 1 case. The weather's been gloomy today but we needed a bit of rain. Maybe we'll get a decent light and sound show out of it later tonight. If the power goes out overnight it won't bother me all that much.

    Friday night! Pop open the cans of pop and let's have the beigeiest of beige nights! Let the okay times roll! Can you feel the unbridled intensity going on in this house? Nothing turns me on like an evening with John Milton and a dude chanting OM SHANTI OM. I am seriously craving a visit to the library but until Dr. Roussin says otherwise, the libraries stay closed. Any wonder why I'm in the corner mumbling? Okay, my family would say I wasn't well before the great corona game but there you go.

     Anyway, that is all for now. Oh, and I would be remiss if I didn't post some sims stuff, right?





BYE.

No comments: