Translate

Monday, May 11, 2020

Fluctuations and other stuff

      Manitoba's current number of active cases stands again at 35. We were, last week, at 30 but stuff happened and now we're back at 35. Where are all those lovely recoveries we should be having? Manitoba needs to rival Newfoundland. In the grand scheme of things, especially compared to what's going on with our southern neighbours, we're doing remarkably well. Still, it would be nice to rival the Newfies. Anyway, I took a break from isolating by going to my Mom's to celebrate Mother's Day. My brother-in-law went to see his family for Mother's Day and I spent it with Mom and my sister. Not going to turn down BBQ peppercorn steak for any reason.

     May I say that my brother-in-law is a really great guy, by the way? Anyway, I have not been simming as much as I could be. Not with Path of Exile and my ranger needing attention. Hard to get used to the touchpad. I'm more comfortable with a mouse but I should get used to the touchpad. That's what Goat Simulator is for, I guess. And for ramming people into pools and off buildings, of course. I'd forgotten how messed up and fun that game is. It makes my compy scream, on the other hand. My lappy can handle it better.

     Kids can play on playgrounds here in Manitoba again. Just have to remember that social distancing comes into play still. I cannot imagine how things are going to work when school opens up again. And how library periods are going to change to make it all work out. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. And that is all for this miserable wretch. Hope the two or three people following my blog have a good day and that you are staying safe wherever you are. I will continue to isolate and hope for the best.





   And command my sims, of course.

BYE.

*Thanks to the websites of the Governments of Manitoba, North Dakota, and Newfoundland for the pandemic information. Information is current for today and may change without notice.

No comments: