Translate

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Others are saying it with more class

     Regardless, Happy New Year 2020! I got through a headache-inducing book by Ian Stewart about the top 17 mathematical equations. Kudos to Stewart for bringing all this brain-bashing math into the concrete world.

     Mom and I celebrated by watching 'For your eyes only'. Bond on skis and going deep-sea diving with a gorgeous Grecian. And Julian Glover was being the nastiest piece of work ever while another crime boss dude snacked on pistachios and helped Bond save the world. Again. We also feasted on pakora, samosas, and other spicy vittles from M&M. Normally, we go with the egg rolls, chicken balls, and spring rolls but this year we went with something different.

      This is going to be a do nothing day. Maybe I'll go out for dinner later. Who knows?

      On a simming level, I am not sure how I feel about Isla Paradiso. I thought there would be more fishing spots and the houses look so small. Normally I'm into compact and bijou (whatever that means) but the house my Bogusa clan chose just seems so disjointed. I love the way the water looks, on the other hand.

       My other game, on the other hand, is so very classy.















BYE.

No comments: