Translate

Friday, May 4, 2018

To the Jedis, the future, and to hockey fans

Damn the midi-chlorians and May the 4th be with you all! 

Especially to the two Jedi Masters who keep coming to visit this forlorn and unloved blog.

Anyway, I am moving to new digs next fall and I am greatly looking forward to it. After 8 and a bit years at the same school I am moving down the road. My grasp on all matters Français has been a little slipping and the new digs promise more opportunities to speak the language. I will miss the teachers and students but I am ready for the new digs. I know a few of the teachers and most of the French collection. This should be a good few years.

The weather of late has been lovely and my cat's out on the balcony soaking up the dimming rays. We just need a good long soaking rain to wash away this blasted dust. Now, I don't often speak on matters hockey but with the Jets in the Stanley Cup playoffs against the Nashville Predators I've been following more closely than I normally would. A fact I gleaned from Wikipedia (which may be wrong) - the original cup was crafted in Sheffield. Here's to the fine folks in the UK's greenest city!

That's about all for now. I will have more Sims pics ready before long but for now,

BYE.

No comments: