Translate

Friday, May 18, 2018

Boring and Unfinished

   As my literature horizons broaden my search for quality narrows and sharpens. Granted, romance novels are a crap-shoot but one girl and a pair of seemingly opposite identical twin brothers just seems so trite. Maybe they have a horrible secret and the protagonist should run for her life but the way this was set up I just lost all the interest. If either of you (my half-interested readers) want a new romance novel, have a look at 'Down to You'. I have no interest in reading it. Perhaps I may be interested later.

   I am moving to Richard Matheson's 'Haunted past reason'. I am going to read this cover-to-cover as Matheson is known for good pieces. Not that I have ever read any of this works. Now... for other creepy stuff.





















    Actually, Imaginary Friends, when made visible, are not that bad. Meanwhile, the rain finally made an appearance and lasted all day. Miracles do happen.

BYE.

No comments: