The following song came on the radio today.
No, I don't think of Tia Carrere when this song comes on. The original is the better version in my opinion. Actually, when I hear Sweet's seminal 'The Ballroom Blitz' I come up with the weirdest questions. Here are some of them.
- Were the Man in the Back and the Girl in the Corner in cahoots and she changed her mind at the last minute?
- Why did the Man in the Back unleash his fury in the ballroom? Did he have an issue with the ballroom or the crowd?
- Why did the Girl in the Corner only warn her male compatriot that something was going to happen?
- If the Girl in the Corner could 'kill with a wink of her eye', why didn't she shut the Man in the Corner down before the blitz?
- How many people were in that ballroom and how many of them were working for the Man in the Corner?
This one came outta nowhere. Why this dance party decided to jump my sim, I'll never know. Have a good day.