Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

October

      Just closed the cover on 'The occupied' by Craig Parshall. To be honest, I was not partial to it. It's on dark topics as it is; does the main character have to be completely unsympathetic? I was kinda hoping the dark forces Trevor unleashed would take him away before the books reached 150 pages. Blech. Anyway, Thanksgiving approaches. Just the four of us at the dinner table, like usual. I don't thing we'll be violating any coronavirus protocols. TS3 had an amazing brain-fart just now and I had to fight to close it. I don't think it's done that for a long time. I wonder what it means? Does it mean I will have to start a new game as my current file has up and corrupted?

     I saved not long before the brain-fart so my game should be all right. Anyway, I have a western by Elmer Kelton to look forward to next on the literary front. I hope the main character is sympathetic. I don't like characters that seem so flat, unemotional, or just annoying. Trevor, for all of his presence, was flat and dull. I hope Charlie Flagg of 'The time it never rained' is more interesting. The title was a grabber, at least. Anyway, I feel pretty good with the mask mandate and so far (touch wood) there have been no cases at my school or in my school division

     To the two or three of you still wasting yer time on this blog, I hope you are doing well and staying indoors yet connected to yer loved ones. Wear yer masks with pride and wash yer hands. Winter is coming and the virus will get worse before it gets better. That is all for now.

 



BYE.

No comments: