Translate

Monday, October 12, 2020

I am thankful, y'know

       Today I had a day off because it was Thanksgiving in Canada. Why wouldn't I be thankful? I went to Mom's for dinner on Saturday and am slowly eating through the care package of leftovers she gave me. Besides the leftovers and the day off, I'm thankful that my grandmother is still around. She's 93 and any possible twinge and twist in her day could signal a hard time ahead. No hard times on the immediate horizon, thankfully. Mom made her a care package as well. It was only the four of us at the dinner table - Mom, my sister, my brother-in-law, and me - so we were following the rules to ensure we were all COVID-19 compliant.

       Beside all this, I am thankful that the public library has not shut down again because of pandemic restrictions. I finished reading a touching book called 'The time it never rained'. Calamity in West Texas. No happy endings here but life continues to roll and flow. I spent the long weekend noshing on rice cakes. Crunchy and mildly flavoured. I assume this lacking snack is better for me in the long run. My diseased worries went on a rampage this weekend but they are quiet once again. I shouldn't speak too soon, as I know the GADabout can rise again at any moment.

      No brain farts in my game so I'm following the life and times of Egge and her main man Hinge. Addy and Tony are a newlywed werewolves looking forward to having their first cub. Here are some pics of Addy's family.








     

They are not in any real order, btw.

BYE.

No comments: