Translate

Friday, December 13, 2019

Okay... where's Jason?

       Keeping you in the loop about my life and daily affairs. This week has been an interesting one. Power outage on Thursday at work and a real fire somewhere in the building at work today. The kids and teachers were all talking up the prevalence of Friday the 13th but that doesn't explain the shenanigans on Thursday. According to Manitoba Hydro, a lone crow was the blame for taking out over 3000 properties in St. James. My school was also out but luckily it did not last very long. Now we have tons of snow and the drive home was very slow.

       Meanwhile, in the lovely city of Winnipeg, a committee is looking at discontinuing garbage pick up for apartments and condos. Standalone houses will not be affected. Nice idea city council! Making us the fall guys... such a lovely idea! Of course this is unfair. I know that the two or three of you who are watching cannot really help me but I appreciate your company. I will be complaining to the city, of course. Jerks.

      My car's tyres are low on air and my car never fails to remind me of this fact. It was too cold for me to go out there are get it done. Then I went to the wrong place, got flustered and came home yesterday. Had the roads not been so horrible today I would have gone to the right place and got it done. It will have to be tomorrow. Nothing like procrastination, eh? Meanwhile, I'm going to make a cup of tea and think about supper.

Oh yeah... and some Sims in the winter.











BYE.

No comments: