Translate

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Lots of Entries, eh?

Just a quick note before I go into the latest Quiet Man chapter. My solo dude Davis has just become an elder. In other words, there are probably a few more chapters to go before he passes on. I get sidetracked by the gorgeous views and end up taking pictures of the scenery more than anything else.

I got into playing with single sims after getting bored of playing an ongoing family. I might play a couple after Davis passes on but we'll see.

Anyway, all is well with me. A washer and dryer I ordered have come in and the big delivery is this Wednesday. Neko's tummy has been giving us grief thanks to hairballs but I think the worst of it is over.

I'm still reading like a demon if you wanted to know. And here we are in August. Where the heck did July go? It could be a little cooler but as long as my AC holds out I'll be fine. Keep cool, the two of you who follow me.

BYE.

No comments: