Translate

Monday, August 12, 2019

I am a sad and pathetic individual on a hiding to nothing

First off, I do not have a Reddit or a Simblr/Tumblr so that puts me well out of the running for relevant social media shenanigans.

Also, my choice to post this on my blog guarantees that Mini Ladd will never hear of this let alone see it. So... yeah. Hiding to nada.

However, I've been watching his meme stream vids and these videos gave me an idea. Again, I know darn well that this post will never reach the man's attention but... yeah. It was something different that came to mind.


Also, these little dudes pop up randomly and I love their weirdness.




These two posing with this Tragic Clown snowman was too perfect an image to pass up.




I'm going back to work in a couple of weeks. I think perhaps it's time. I need something to focus on that isn't Youtube.


BYE.

No comments: