Translate

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Being brief

             Howdy do! I've been away for a while, haven't I? I'm still reading and simming like a fiend. I can't even blame work for the absence. I guess I'm just really lazy. Spring break is around the corner and I know I really should post more often. I have lots of delightful bits from the two families I'm playing on TS3.

Hmmm...



I had to wonder if you could cook more than just marshmallows over a fire.




Not very appetizing, eh?

           This crone is still very much alive and well. The air-raid siren I call a cat is still very much alive and well (although there are times.... jk). To the two people who actually read my blog, I hope you are still doing very well and that 2019 has been good to you.
           I will see about posting my thoughts on Jung and other things as I've been reading a lot of Jung lately. Or I'll fade into the ether for another 4 months. Anyway, that's all for now.

BYE.

No comments: