Translate

Sunday, October 21, 2018

The Creepy Side of Life



 Just passing through with a couple of pics that creeped me out or speak of death. These are all Sims-related.

 Ever wonder about that neighbour who just rubs you the wrong way?


Ever get that feeling that someone is watching you from a dark window?


Meanwhile, things are not going very well in the current family I'm playing. Poor Chad, fresh from his old job running the local Aleister's, decided to have a snack from the jelly bean bush.
Yeah, that went well, didn't it?


His ex-girlfriend Andrea pulled him out of Grimmie's grasp and put him to work cleaning cages.


Then Andrea found herself a Philosopher's Stone. Chad had some fun with it. Andrea got jealous and tried her hand.


Poor Andrea. Now only Chad and the birds remain.


I've had the jelly bean death before but the turned to gold death has never happened in my game. I was speechless for some time after it happened.


BYE.
 

No comments: