Translate

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Gorgeous

      I know other people have mentioned this before and it's long after the fact but Sims 3 has some lovely scenery. In the games I'm playing, when I notice a glorious view, I try to take a picture of it. I've been playing a game in Appaloosa Plains for a while and the sights are stunning at times. It's the current community of my main game.



 Going downhill



     
 View from above it all.










         One community I just finished playing with for a while is Moonlight Falls. Lovely sights but so misty at times. I did get lucky a few times and get some pics of the place without the fog getting into everything.

Fireworks in the summer.

A clear sunny day at the beach.

Winter evening by the water.












        I decided to wrap things up for the Falls and made a return to where it all began for my first families - Sunset Valley. To be honest, however, Riverview has long been my favourite. Maybe one day I'll have a family set up there again.

BYE.

No comments: