Translate

Saturday, September 28, 2019

On Saturday

   In my main game I'm playing a family of the absent-minded and I'm trying my best not to delete the whole freaking thing.

    I played one absent-minded sim in the past and they gave me a headache. Try three of them! Mum, Dad, and little Clarence all share that most frustrating of traits. Mother Nann and father Tory bonded over their easily-distracted natures and the game decided to curse me with a third one. I cannot wait until Clarence is old enough to move out and find a lady that does NOT have the trait. Enough with the 'um... debbil dorf?' already!

     As long as Clarence doesn't have a child with absent-mindedness. This has to be the worst trait in TS3. At least, to my gaming style. I like loading up my sims' queue with tasks and sending them on their way. An absent-minded sim just ruins my fun. I know that I could edit them in CAS but I like letting the game decide stuff like that and do the best I can.

    Meanwhile, I read a fascinating book called 'Third girl from the left' about three generations of women and the ways they enjoy their movies. The middle generation left home for Hollywood during the Blaxploitation craze and discovered the 'joys' of playing bit parts. I was reminded of Vic Mignogna's seminal (and freaking hilarious) 'Soldier A'. Nothing funny about this book, however.

     That's all for now.

BYE.

No comments: