Translate

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Hey, you stoneage dinosaurs!

Happy 10th anniversary to the Mare's Nest! 🎉

I encountered this dynamic duo later than most but I go back time and again to see how they're bearing up against the latest drama-saga surrounding one of my favourite games.

I too have something of a milestone to celebrate. I actually hit 12,000 page views at some point. It pays to visit yer own blog a thousand times a day, doesn't it? 😜

Nah, I'm not such a pathetic sort that I visit my own blog a thousand times a day. I'd have a lot more than 12,000 page views if I did. I figure that I'll make it to 13,000 page views by 2029 or summat like that. Be in awe of my blog's speed, fools! It'll make glaciers look like hummingbirds by comparison!

I've been back at work for a bit over a week now. The kids have their first official day back this Friday. Yeah, I don't get that 'one day of school before the weekend' bit either.

That's all for now. Take care, the two who might actually be following me!

BYE.

No comments: