Translate

Friday, May 17, 2019

Ugh... of course!

          Isn’t that the way it is with the May long weekend? Either the weather proves to be dismal or sickness comes flying in through the school system. Regardless of how the weather shapes up to be, my throat turned scratchy the other day and now the bug has found purchase within my sinuses.  I feel like this dude looks (before the blessed sinus meds cometh) 



(thanks to RetroTy: the Pulse of Nostalgia - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfjODprcAMV2kvK92ToDDfw)
 
 
        Things went better than I expected, for it’s been a long time since I last had a cold. For someone working in the school system, that’s a bout of decent fortune. Hail and salutations to the May long weekend! Lots of relaxing and taking it easy for me. And, of course, plenty of simming. I had an elder that I played for a long time until I was completely sick of the dude. Say hello to André.








I loved this old chef but he lived for so long that I eventually got sick of him.


     






So I moved him to Sunset Valley and got him a bullhorn. Then he insulted Grim over and over again until the Cowled One took care of business.









 
        Now I’m playing a young couple in Sunset Valley in addition to my main Paulson family. Oh, and in addition to simming, I have to make a few measurements as my ancient washing machine gave up the ghost. A shame real life is not like the Sims, eh? That is all for now. I can only hope that I will get better. The weather looks promising but that can all change overnight.

BYE. 

No comments: