Translate

Monday, July 30, 2018

I have to make an announcement






Now hear this!


      My cat is a brave and deadly hunter!

     For point of reference, this is my cat.



     She made a triumphant kill this morning around 4. Sadly, she had to wake me to do it. Trilling, meowing, chirping. I'm sure that's what woke me. At first I thought she was just being needy.

    I got the light on and saw her prey - a hapless moth that had somehow gotten into the condo. She jumped after it, swiping the air with her paws.

    After a momentous struggle she trapped it in the bathroom and devoured her prey.





     I managed a few weak cheers and went back to bed. Yeah, I am unappreciative of all her hard work in keeping us both safe from low-flying moths. Right now she's on top of the cupboards having a nap. A well-earned rest, no doubt.


BYE.

No comments: