Translate

Friday, March 23, 2018

Waterworks and Stuffs

      There was a time when I only cried at the occasional scene from the occasional movie. Today a group of 6s were in the library watching the Pixar/Disney animated film Coco (2017). I was fine until a particular part of the movie and suddenly them oculars were gushing. I don't want to spoil it for the two or three people who read my blog but the scene got me thinking about my Dad. This explains the waterworks, doesn't it?
      I wonder if I will ever get past that feeling of loss? Probably not. Any movie or show that makes me think of Dad has a chance of making my cry. Hard to believe that it has been a year and a bit since he passed. Elsewhere, Spring Break starts officially Monday but I am off starting today. I am reading a book from the Czech Republic which was translated into English. A pretty good book about... hmm. Hard to say what it is about but it is pretty good.
      So, that is about all for me. The next time I post it will be April or May.

BYE.

No comments: