Translate

Friday, October 20, 2017

In Praise of Stuff

      One of the biggest reasons I've been absent from this blog is that I spent way too much time this summer and even last summer watching a Brit named Applemask. He's a lovely cynic from Cornwall with his eye on public information films and advertising. He has a channel on Vimeo with an excellent program called the Hard Sell. I think I've learned more about the United Kingdom thanks to Applemask than I ever expected to learn. I've also struggled my way through a bottle of Irn-Bru, learned that Monster Munch pickled onion flavour is nasty, and fallen in love with the country of Wales because of this dude.
      He also has a Patreon, which he has linked in many of his videos. If you want to see what the world was like in the 80s and 90s (assuming you were too young to see these adverts the first time around), be sure to check him out.

      I guess I should post some Sims stuff here too.


Some dudes




Same dudes?






That is all for now.

No comments: