Thst's what the meteologists are suggesting. My Zois are engaged and living in a nice house. I prefer Dowon to the other communities in InZoi. Spent some time with the Macks and 'A field guide to demons..." Always good to familiarize yourself with demons... gets one ready to supervise eighth graders.
I'm going to have to schedule a vet appointment for mine beastie. I think she has an issue with her foot and she's overdue for her shots. She's not complaining or showing any signs of discomfort. I called my sister yesterday and we had a great chat. Life just gets away from you and suddenly, it's been a month since you've talked with family.
I'll need her to hem a pair of pants I bought today. Yeah, it's that time of year again. I also want to get winter boots before things get really slippery ouf there. Anyway, that's what's going on with me. I hope you are all doing well out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment