Translate

Monday, November 16, 2020

Developments

     I'm sharing my usually silent space with noisy 6s until Xmas Break. It was either this or a complete and total lockdown for our school division (I'm guessing; and that could happen anyway). So one of my favourite co-workers has moved in and turned the library into a makeshift classroom. Today was the first day with these 6s. I was expecting chaotica but it's too early for that. Once the kids settle down a bit; then the chaotica and shouting will follow. The pandemic continues to work its deadly skill upon the hospitals and the ICUs of the world. 

      Even Nunavut is no longer immune. I was in awe of Nunavut earlier this year but it has joined the rest of Canada. At least they're smart enough to institute stringent lockdown rules. The rest of Canada would do good to follow suit. Perhaps it's too late for that. It might be too late for our divided neighbours to the immediate south. At least they voted for a new Prez that won't cause America's rep to continue its freefall. Not that he could do any worse than the Orange Nuisance, at this point. He certainly cannot do any worse. At least, I hope he will not do any worse.

      I plugged my car for the first time this winter tonight. Exciting, this wintertime! Now for some generic pics.





 

 

 

 

BYE.

No comments: