Translate

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Countdown until Stuff!

       I return to a precarious existence on August 27. Back to work. I've bought a bunch of masks and I already have a plastic shield installed at work to protect me from the kids and the kids from me. The pandemic is very much real but as long as the kids are able to come to the library I will be there to receive them. Of course, if/when things change I might get laid off again. I hope not, of course, but we shall see.

      I attended an impromptu bluegrass concert a couple of evenings ago. It's not my cup of Earl Grey but I enjoyed the performance all the same. A couple of my neighbours are in a bluegrass band and the rest of the band was over on their patio to play. Enjoyable evening. Besides that, I am sending my semi-immortal orc Mez into battle against the Imperials in Skyrim (she's semi-immortal because I like God Mode), and I'm always having fun with the Reardon clan in TS3. 

      I'm using the Story Progression mod and it's kind of annoying when sims I'm not playing get married. The whole neighbourhood's exploded into hyphens. There's probably a way to change that. Once I really get annoyed I guess I'll get off my prodigious rear and look into it. Anyway, that's what's going on with me. I am also reading a book about the Spanish Civil War. Nothing much else for me.


BYE.

No comments: