Translate

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Feeling...

    I go back to work tomorrow. To be honest I don't have very much to say. The past two weeks were relaxing and great. Yeah, my car battery gave up the ghost over the New Year but that cold snap was heartless. CAA made great business in my neck of the world and I suspect various garages did all right as well. As it stands, I have tentative plans to trade in my ancient wreck for a sleek new set of wheels but that won't be until Spring Break.
    The weather should be lovely for a while but rest assured that there will be another cold snap coming before long. Best to count one's blessings and not worry. Anyway, this is not going to be Sims-related in the least. I am just wandering at this point. I may post a few pics one of these days but I am done telling stories for a while. I got tired of playing families for a while there - I was playing a fairy dude. He's on his way to becoming Emperor of Evil now. I had him adopt a couple of children - one got into crime as well while I moved the other out to start her own life.
     A wizard I was playing as well really got into the ice spell. I had no idea of what might happen if he used the ice blast spell a lot.


       Luckily, the unfortunate people he iced went back to normal on their own. I don't know if this spell can be used to kill anyone and I am not blood-thirsty enough to try.


      I got to see my Memere and Pepere over Christmas Week and today. They are 90 and 92 respectively so I treasure every day I know that they are well and still walking the earth. I lost my Grandpa and Grandma already so I treasure the grandparents I have left. This past year my Pepere's had issues with his heart and I know the end is coming. This is the wrench of hard realities - something Mom and my uncle and aunts have to deal with.
     During dinner on Boxing Day I listened to them as they talked and discussed the future. Memere and Pepere were too tired to attend. That was a scary absence. One day that will be a permanent absence. For now, just count the blessings and pray they last. Anyway, I'm going to stop before I start rambling and getting teary.
BYE.

No comments: