Translate

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

I am getting a message

       Google wants me to try the new Blogger. 😱 It's probably not going to wreck my life or my blog but, to paraphrase old Montresor (Cask of Amontillado) "I have my doubts." Being a dipsophobe (yeah, apparently this is a thing) I should stay away from Amontillado or any sort of wine as it is. I don't think I have a fear of drinking alcohol - more like I've done too much research on what alcohol does to the body to ever want to touch the stuff EVER. Also I hate the taste. Anyway, perhaps I'll give the shiny, smexy new Blogger a go another time. If I can still mess with this blog under the new system, sure why not? But if not, please yerself. I'll stick with the old model as long as I can.

      Coronavirus continues to plod across Canada and run like Usain Bolt across our neighbours to the immediate south. It's only a matter of time before North Dakota, Minnesota and Wisconsin become ripe for the taking. 😎 Yes, this is just a joke. Now for a public service announcement. For the love of family, community, health, and whatever gods you may or may not worship - WASH YER HANDS and SNEEZE AND COUGH IN A TISSUE OR YER SLEEVE! PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND BE SAFE!

      Today would have been my Grandma's 93rd birthday. Damned cancer. This month it will be 15 years since she passed on. The realization hit me the other day. Is this because I'm 40 now and milestones continue to gain weight around my neck? If I remember to, I think I'll post the entry from that sad day in 2005. The weather forecast speaks of a Colorado low coming for a visit and bringing a gigaton of snow with it. At least things will look pretty for a while. The roads will also look pretty (gruesome) for a while as well.

     And now, for something completely expected.











BYE.

No comments: