Translate

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Lucid dreaming

    I need to take a course on lucid dreaming. The dreams I remembered were all over the place. I had some car trouble last week and now that my car is back I had a dream that it flat out died on me while I was driving somewhere. And somehow, though I haven't watched either of the movies from beginning to end, I had 'Kill Bill' bits running around my subconscious. Was all this lunacy a result of my rampant GAD? I'm wont to lay blame for everything at the feet of my anxieties but that's not fair.

    Canada is starting to flatten the curve but extreme vigilance is called for. Manitoba's recovered cases are outnumbering the active ones (as of April 20th). We are coming along nicely. Ontario and Quebec have lost their way for the moment. At least Ontario is starting to even out. Hopefully Quebec will find its way and start flattening the curve. I'm not going to talk about the U.S. as politics will get into it and I really don't want to bring that mess into my blog. Bad enough I yammer about it in my diary. When the pandemic is done I'll look through this diary and promise to stop talking politics. Then I'll break said promise because summat else will be going on.

    My brain is not falling out of my ears as much these days since I know I can go to work from time to time. As long as I have that, I'm okay. Work is all right. I need to pick up a few files at work to get some work done. I'll do that on Friday, when I go to work. Being a library tech, I normally physically distance myself unless the classes come in. No wandering the halls but that makes sense.

    Okay, enough serious stuff and updates on my meaningless little life. Time for other stuff.












BYE.

No comments: