Translate

Monday, April 27, 2020

Flat

     Flatness is key. I've been thinking a lot about the concept of flatness. Flattening the curve, feeling flat in general. Manitoba's insignificance and obedience to social distancing has caused it to be flatter than other provinces. Québec and Ontario continue to struggle while British Columbia and Alberta are having their troubles. Meanwhile, Nova Scotia is dealing with horrific tragedies in addition to the pandemic. Manitoba just needs to hold its own and keep it up with the distancing. We all need to be like Newfoundland and New Brunswick. I wonder when the schools will open up out in the Maritimes?

     As for me, I'm just feeling flat. I might tell you another time the reason for this but I'm not ready right now. We had a lovely light and sound show last night and the sky today is glorious. At least I'm not finding life to be that flat.

   And here are some pics of fall days in Twinbrook.





BYE.

No comments: