Translate

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter in the time of Corona

      Happy Easter in the time of sequestering! Most years I would go for supper at Mom's. Tomorrow I'm getting a care package of delightful leftovers from my most wonderful madre. There may even be a few chocolates as part of the deal. Today I'll have soup for lunch and supper, thank you Chunky Soup! On Good Friday I wrote out my thoughts on JC in my journal. Most years we get rain or snow on Good Friday. This time around it was a mostly clear sky and a nice bracing gust to accompany the day. Is this climate change's fault? Maybe God just wanted to give Manitoba a break from the usual weather shenanigans in light of COVID-19.

      I heard that Youtube isn't happy when people mention the virus. Not reading or thinking about it won't make it go away, y'know. Listening to music devised to wake up my solar plexus chakra this morning. Does a tambura do more than drone? I've been listening to a lot of music that's supposed to help my root chakra - the centre of all of my deadly worries. Has GAD taken over my root chakra? Wouldn't surprise me any. Anyway, for the two or three of you that follow this blog, if you'd like some long tracks aimed at working on yer chakras, do have a look at Meditative Minds on Youtube.

      Pretty cloudy today. Anyway, my cat is forever a jerk. For the last couple of mornings, she's been walking on me around quarter to six. Augh. I'm currently reading "Shame and the captives" but I'm trying to draw it out. I've been also writing a lot. A novel, actually. Not for human consumption, mind you. Perhaps I'll post some chapters on a different blog. You will sleep well after reading several pages. Very boring stuff.

     Now for some unimpressive dudes.





BYE.

No comments: