Translate

Friday, March 27, 2020

I am feeling so accomplished

    Understandably, this could probably be said in a handful of tweets but I prefer this ancient mode of communication. Now, I am on Discord but long before that I was on Skype. After Spring Break the staff is meeting on a Skype call. This is something I have never done before. Not with anyone face-to-face. My webcam is older than my cat and she was born in 2012. Luckily my webcam still plays nicely with Skype, I think.

    My brain keeps trying to go out my ears as I try to work. I am so glad this week is over and I have Spring Break to look forward to. And the weekend is here. I am going to go for a nice walk at some point this weekend, I think. That or I'll stay indoors and play TS3 all day.

    Just this quick bit and now I'm done.

BYE.

No comments: