I had plans to go to the library this morning. Forgot that today is Terry Fox Day - a civic holiday so the library is closed. That's okay. Here we are in the month of August. Great month for two reasons. The weather begins to cool off - total godsend after the millions of heat warnings - and some pretty amazing people have birthday this month.
Woke up feeling ravenous. Savoured a three-cheese snackwich from Subway. Probably my favourite of the four options. The BLT is pretty good too, but the 3-cheese is the best. This summer has been composed of ups and downs. Stuff that one has no control over. I've long repeated the phrase "tech is great WHEN IT WORKS." When it does not, gnashing of teeth ensues.
Started reading 'On Hobbes' by Alan Ryan today. Love Hobbes... from 'Calvin & Hobbes', but I don't know all that much about the philosopher. He made to 91 in a world where making it to 45 is summat of a miracle. Was it genetics? His diet? That would be an interest skit to float on TikTok; the Thomas Hobbes diet!
Anyway, I hope ye fab folk are doing well.
BYE.
No comments:
Post a Comment