Was introduced to a sub-SUV deal. Now I have Kicks jokes running through my head. Another day, another heat warning. At least it's not at orange level. Been doing some reading and playing Valheim. Bears are in the Black Forest biome; what the heck are they doing in the Meadows? Oh, and the game crashed this morning while my dude Edgar was cooking boar meat.
I have a couple of torches on hand just in case Edgar encounters bears. Torch in hand and zig-zagging - that's how one evades bears. Greydwarves and their pack mentality are annoying. But the game is beautiful. On the literary front, I finished reading 'Sir John A' by Drew Hayden Taylor. Canada's most legendary drunk whining about Indigenous people while two dudes travel to Kingston to dig up ancient bones.
Darkly funny, like most of Taylor's works. A two-act play - easily blasted through. Now I have a much darker book ahead of me. I hope ye my followers are doing well and keeping cool.
BYE.
No comments:
Post a Comment