Translate

Monday, August 24, 2026

Approach of the morrow

 Yup. It is nearly that time again. By this time tomorrow, I will have had my first day back to work. How did I spend this, my last day of vacation? Library trip and a bit of shopping. Pretty much the same way I've spent most of these summer days. I spent part of the day reading 'Heartstopper 6' and 'The scarlet letter'. These books have nowt in common, by the by.

 Reading the former because I want to make sure it's appropriate for the library. Reading the latter because the last time I read it, I was just starting into my double-digits. Guaranteed, I was far too young to understand it; let alone appreciate it. Our family has a gorgeously-illustrated edition. At least, I hope my sister decided to keep it. Unfortunately, I do not have room for it on my shelves.

 Anyway, it's been a pretty quick read (The scarlet letter). I should be ready to bring it back later this week. Making progress in other things as well. Finally had a meeting with a lawyer to get my will done. One day, certain charities will be pleased with me. Anyway, I hope my few followers are pleased with their lives thus far.

BYE.

No comments: