Translate

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Not sowing discord, but...

      Like many people, I'm on a couple of Discord servers. Unlike many people, I'm rarely on them but I paid a visit today to see the two or three people I used to keep in contact with all the time. I'm on Twitter as well but I'm rarely on there either. I love being anti-social.

      I'm following one of the bigger Youtubers and thought about joining this person's Discord server. I've sat in on a couple of their livestreams but I like having conversations with people and that's nigh impossible on a livestream with thousands of people screaming memes and other stuff.

      I know, I know... joining this Youtuber's Discord will probably be no better for me. Not to worry; I'm not allowed to join the Discord. Please permit me a few grumbles, you two or three types who still follow my mindless rambling. I like my privacy and... let's be honest, why join a Discord if I won't be there very much? I don't like giving out my phone number to every bot, click, and spy site. Call me paranoid but there you go. The two servers I'm part of don't ask for a phone number. Why the freshly pressed inferno does this server demand one?

     I dropped this Youtuber's server like it burned me and am considering unsubscribing from both of this person's channels. Just being bitchy on my part, I suppose. I'm too lazy to bother unsubscribing, at any rate.

     Enough yammering. Time for some Sims pics.

BYE.




No comments: