Translate

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Awkwardness, among other things

     I have no idea where this awkward question came from but it hit me at work and it won't leave me alone. How does one introduce a transgendered person to a gathering? Especially if you did not know what their preference was? This might seem archaic on my part but I'm an old hag so it's kinda okay. I just realized you really wouldn't need to bother with titles or the like but a thousand years ago (back in my day) titles like Mr, Mrs, Ms. were a form of respect. There must be a transgendered variation on the theme by now. Maybe I'll look it up one day.

    Anyway, I decided to make up a post because November is slipping through my fingers. Christmas is closing in with swift steps. I know I need to make my list and I was thinking about a thick new comforter for my bed. And an Uno-hand's worth of gift cards. And $$$. Can't go wrong with a list like that. Of course, my family is going to say stuff like 'You need to put more on your list!' My dreams are few and lackluster, you see.

     Friday is almost here. Time for some pics.






BYE.

No comments: