Translate

Saturday, September 26, 2026

A lot to share

 Perhaps I don't have all that much to share. I could complain about Google not playing nice with Firefox but the gods of the Interwebz would strike me dead. The weather has been damp and cloudy of late. At least the rain held off yesterday until their Terry Fox Run was done. I haven't taken part in the run for a long while. Good thing I didn't take part in it yesterday. Eŵw.

 The reading contjnues. Book 11 Novel 18 is a gristly bone rife with tedium. Back it goes to the library today. Meanwhile, life is pretty good. Has anyone played an InZoi game right to the death of their Zoi? I am going to try it. Now I have two Zois in the house. She loves him but he sèes her as just a friend.

 That is all for now.

BYE.

No comments: