Translate

Monday, March 28, 2022

Dusted and Done!

        After a hot minute (as they say these days), I finally did the good deed and opened up my ancient compy. It was nearly white in there from all the dust, honestly. I cleaned the within, closed up the box, hooked everything back up, and now my compy lives!

       Anyone for a good maniacal laugh?

Shout-out to honsco for the video. Watch it all the way if you wish, but you get the point.

      Anyway, I'm that pleased about this and look forward to messing about with my beloved TS3 sims once more. I thought it would be a good idea to delete the games I had going (because I had no idea what was going on in them after nearly 5 months) so the videos to come will be from those games. I have started with a new dude. I will let you know.

     It is Spring Break. Hoorah.

 




BYE.

No comments: