Translate

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Why?!

        I decided to close off my main game by doing something a little different. My eternal fairy Donna's slumbering in the backyard after insulting Grim one too many times. All that's left is her roommate and friend Donat. My gold-suited man went out and purchased a lovely mare he named Triss and they are exploring Starlight Shores together. He's a few days away from becoming an elder and once he's passed on, I should be around week 103 and that will be good enough for me. I'm ready to say goodbye to Starlight Shores for a while. I put Donat in my alternate game as well (Sunset Valley) so I'll still have some fun with him there.

       I downloaded Vector from the excellent crew at nraas (pranaam Twallan) a while ago and had the Minor and Goofy packages downloaded. Good ol' common cold in Starlight Shores and Accidentitis in Sunset Valley - but the other day, I downloaded the Zombie package and decided to see what the fuss was about. So Starlight Shores is swiftly becoming zombified as the Scourge makes its multi-strain mark. I have a feeling I will be disabling this before long, as Donat is going to run out of friends to talk with. Unless he can still text his infected friends. No, I haven't done a deep dive to explore this disease in greater detail - I probably should have. 😭

       Anyway, now I'm asking myself that ancient question. What possessed me to bring this scourge to my quiet community? I might have some pics from this nightmare before long. Oh, and speaking of illness, Manitoba continues to lift restrictions. We might even not have a mask mandate before long. That should be a thrilling yet terrifying experience. I hope ye happy few are staying safe and looking forward to the future.


BYE.

No comments: