Translate

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Why is Tumblr?

       This elderly hag taps her wrinkled chin with a yellowed claw and ponders Tumblr. Is getting a Tumblr worth it? I'll probably go for months between posting stuff on there and just stop caring about it. If anyone can tell me what the benefit might be, know that I will be most grateful. As it is, I have to keep reminding myself to post stuff on this blog even though I have nothing worth posting. Well, there's Sims stuff, I guess.

 





      Anyway, I'm getting older next week. All I want for my birthday is dinner at a restaurant with my immediate family but COVID-19, as ever, has other ideas. It has been nearly a year since the pandemic crashed on our prairie shores, and it's not going anywhere for the time being. I am listening to the miracle that is cyriak tonight. Holy doodle, is this messed-up. Not that I'm complaining. Great way to spend a Thursday evening. I first caught a glimpse of cyriak's glory when I watched something about cows. My life was forever changed. Not that I needed any help to be completely messed-up. It's wild and it's unique, and that's what's important.

     Take care and stay well, all of you wonderful types. Now that I think of it, I probably won't get myself a Tumblr. I'm old-school and that's the way I've always been.

BYE.

No comments: