Translate

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

I'm on the Teams!

        So there's an app called Teams. Part of the Microsoft Office 360 suite. I actually recorded a short video using Teams today. It's like Zoom, I presume. Anyway, I wanted to edit the video but I could not figure out how to edit in the middle. Teams only lets one edit the edges, you might say.

        Today was the first day of school for the 6s. I hope they had a good first day. I think some of the teachers were a little frazzled but we are talking education during COVID-19. Then I came home and made soup. This is my life and it's pretty okay. Playing Sims and Skyrim (yes, I am up to date) and reading as much as I can. My current foray is into a haul of Asimov short stories. 'Buy Jupiter', if you wanted to.

       I also have pics for you.






BYE.

No comments: