Translate

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Matters

     Matters are coming to a head. To wit, stuff is falling apart but I cannot afford to get it fixed or replaced right now. Many thanks, coronavirus. Anyway, I need to buy a new couch as my futon is falling to bits. The glue in the frame is shot on the right leg and stuff is all crooked. I moved the mattress this evening. My cat was suitably bewildered. Oh well. As long as I don't look at my frame funny it should not continue to fall apart. This is just one of several things that I let go and now, when I have time to care about them, I don't have a steady income to do anything about them.

     In September, when I'm back to work, I will have NO EXCUSE. Anyway, my cat is bewildered and I need to clean out her litter box. Also, my back hurts because my chair is no longer suitable. Yeah, just another thing that I should have addressed some time ago. Besides that, my life is all right.

BYE.

No comments: